Hendoran Outpost Expansion, May 2017
Some of the Hendoran Outpost expansion has been completed and it now sports a new Pub, the Blue Phoenix, upstairs, a Tome Gallery, Laboratory off the Alchemy Lab, and more!. The Grand Magister has been busy…
Topic: Wehnimer’s LandingDate: 05/02/2017 01:49 AM CDTFrom: GS4-KENSTROMSubj: Hendoran Outpost: Expanded!Some initial expansion/renovations of the Hendoran Outpost have been completed.
I have opened up the second layer of the Outpost to the public. I may close up the second portcullis from time to time during specific events or specific situations, but I think it’s best served open to all at this time.
Newest Additions are:
* The Blue Phoenix Pub! – Located in the Outer Courtyard. Darts, drinks, food, a stage (you can GO stage), even a bartender who will answer questions about the TAVERN, his NAME, his SCARS, and the GROG.)
* Tome Gallery – Off of the Alchemist room upstairs. You can PULL a book, and WAVE and TOUCH the light orb. Maybe another secret in there too!
* Laboratory – Also off of the Alchemist room. Some colorful, yet interactive wards on the wall. And a door.
In addition, there’s some other fun things in the Outpost, that many might not have noticed due to the “limited” access most of the time. But since the Outpost is currently open to all, I’ll list some here as well.
* Rooftop – Rope to scale down to courtyard. Telescope. Ballista. Oil vat.
* North Ward/South Ward – Second floor. Ballista firing stations.
* Kitchen – Inside the tower. Lots of good stuff to eat and drink.
* Barracks – Dart board.
* War Room – Writable slate to add messages.
* Alchemist – Writable blackboard. Brazier to light a fire. Wash basin.
* Inner Courtyard – Archery targets and wooden training dummy. You can use bow/arrows to fire at the multiple targets. For the dummy, you can use the following commands: Clean, Kick, Slap, Tackle, Mock, Pound.
There’s a number of other little things, and some more rooms and secret areas in store, but you know, all will be revealed in time!…in Keeping up with the Kestrels!
Waylayer of Wehnimer’s Landing
Strongest foe vanquished: Roblar
I would hope it’s a sanctuary.
– Xorus’ player
“Gentlemen! You can’t fight in here, this is the War Room!”
The narrow interior of the building contains only a bench with several holes cut out along its length. A strong odor of lye and hay emanate from the holes with just the slightest scent of urine and feces. Discarded copies of a Wehnimer’s Landing newspaper lay within arm’s reach of the bench across the floor.
… she’s traumatised.
[I admit to finding it very amusing though.]
>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom