The TownCrier Archives

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

Great Auction Teaser – Lonely? Grumpy Gremlin…

You are here:
< Back

And here’s Teaser #18 from GM Sindin: Lonely? A grumpy little gremlin darts up to you in a breathless hurry. http://bit.ly/2gRd9wg Then he posts this about it:

http://bit.ly/2fIlTQd

Category: World Events, Festivals, and Storylines
Topic: The Great Auction of 5116

Date: 11/28/2016 09:46 PM CST
From: GS4-SINDIN
Subj: Lonely?
A grumpy little gremlin darts up to you in a breathless hurry.

More to come…

Sindin


Date: 11/29/2016 07:31 AM CST
From: DERPALLARDIE
Subj: Re: Lonely?

Gos onses….

~Berbels


Date: 11/29/2016 08:31 AM CST
From: GS4-SINDIN
Subj: Re: Lonely?
Just for you, Berbels…

The gremlin feels around under his arms, then smells his fingertips. He wobbles for a moment, dazed, but quickly recovers.

He’s not just charming, he also does something pretty useful.

Sindin


Date: 11/29/2016 08:36 AM CST
From: DERPALLARDIE
Subj: Re: Lonely?
Maryses Katherineses Gallagherses!

~Berbels


Date: 11/29/2016 10:51 AM CST
From: KITHUS
Subj: Re: Lonely?
Well we know Berbels #1 choice from the auction now.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Keith is correct

Wyrom, APM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Help%20for%20Players/Policy%20Discussions/view/246


Date: 11/29/2016 11:36 AM CST
From: RCETLIN
Subj: Re: Lonely?
<Well we know Berbels #1 choice from the auction now.

Well, we all know Berbel’s next wife from the auction now.

(corrected…)

~Camaenor, et al.


Date: 11/29/2016 11:49 AM CST
From: DERPALLARDIE
Subj: Re: Lonely?

Wills shes followings mes aroundses?

~Berbels


Date: 11/29/2016 12:12 PM CST
From: KITHUS
Subj: Re: Lonely?
I thought Berbels was marrying Andelara?

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Keith is correct

Wyrom, APM

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Help%20for%20Players/Policy%20Discussions/view/246


Date: 11/29/2016 12:36 PM CST
From: OMRII
Subj: Re: Lonely?
This would be an upgrade for Berbels from Andelara. The real question is, can the gremlin become a ‘she’ and wear a shabby dress.


Date: 11/29/2016 01:43 PM CST
From: GS4-SINDIN
Subj: Re: Lonely?
>exhale horn
You blow into your horn, letting out a low, soft tone.

A grumpy little gremlin darts up to you in a breathless hurry.

>put coffer in gremlin
You put an iron-bound fel coffer inside the little gremlin’s loot sack.

>close gremlin
You close a grumpy little gremlin’s loot sack and secure its opening.

The little gremlin stomps around angrily in pursuit of a wily and elusive insect.

>dismiss gremlin
You wave at a grumpy little gremlin in a dismissing gesture.
The little gremlin huffs annoyedly, swings his sack over his shoulder, and scuttles away.

Sindin


Date: 11/29/2016 01:50 PM CST
From: KRAKII
Subj: Re: Lonely?
“You blow into your horn, letting out a low, soft tone.” — Sindin

There you go, blowing your own horn, again. <shake head>

.

.

And, what? The whoopy cushion noise was already taken?

.

<flee!>


Date: 11/30/2016 12:14 AM CST
From: GS4-AULIS
Subj: Re: Lonely?
<<Well we know Berbels #1 choice from the auction now.

We aren’t auctioning off Andelera.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC’er


Date: 12/07/2016 10:41 PM CST
From: SMATYSIK
Subj: Re: Lonely?
<<I thought Berbels was marrying Andelara?>>

No.

…y’all just…leave me out of your scheming. /snorts